Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Learn Guitar Like A Pro

Jimi and I often speak… just talking about music in general and guitar playing in particular. He’s a great guy, he constantly passes on tips to me, some of which are included in this great course.

Of course, I don’t expect to reach the level of fame that Jimi reached, but hey… you never know.

If I keep practising I guess anything can happen especially if I keep following the lessons in the course I am following.

Jimi told me that although he was around before the internet was even thought of, he would have chosen to learn via a computer. He said it would save lots of time, instead of having to ask a tutor the same thing over and over again.

Of course, this course wasn’t around in Jimi’s time, but I told him about it and he seemed to be impressed, maybe you will to if you have a look at it.



Wouldn’t it be amazing if any of us could play like Jimi, could you see yourself on stage, just like Jimi, well I’m going to follow this course to see where it takes me… why don’t you follow me and get yourself a copy of this course?

Imagine where this could lead, who knows you could be famous, just like Jimi.

One last thing Jimi said to me in our last conversation was ‘Go for it’… So I will… will you?

No comments: